Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #00 is out ! Send feedback please ! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #00 is out ! Send feedback please !
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Damien,

> This is a good idea. I've just tried it: Moving from A4 to legal is way
> easier than moving from A4 to letter. The width is almost the same. The
> legal eight to bigger so you get a very big margin on the bottom. But i
> guess the printer can either cut the margin or with a little scribus
> work you can make less huge...

I'll ask our print donor.  I'm not sure this is possible because they'll
be printing double sheets, and while 11"X17" is a common paper size for
reprographics departments, 17"X28" is not.  But I'll ask.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.