Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #00 is out ! Send feedback please ! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From damien clochard
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #00 is out ! Send feedback please !
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Le 08/06/2011 21:29, Mike Ellsworth a écrit :
> On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 3:20 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>> On 6/8/11 12:13 PM, damien clochard wrote:
>>> c/ I guess other printing services in US can handle A4 paper too.
>>
>> You're missing the point.  We have (limited) free printing here in the
>> US, but only if we use US paper sizes.

I was not aware of that. I understand your need now.

> Maybe try running a few on legal (8.5 x 14) and trimming it.
> I assume Damien can save a copy of the existing & add trim (crop) marks.
> I think A4 is ~ 8.3 x 11.7 .... correct?

This is a good idea. I've just tried it: Moving from A4 to legal is way
easier than moving from A4 to letter. The width is almost the same. The
legal eight to bigger so you get a very big margin on the bottom. But i
guess the printer can either cut the margin or with a little scribus
work you can make less huge...

--
damien clochard
dalibo.com | dalibo.org