Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #00 is out ! Send feedback please ! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #00 is out ! Send feedback please !
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> It seems to me, that this falls directly in line with education and one
> of the non profits would be willing to spend money to print at A4 to
> avoid problems such as this.

That also falls under the heading of spending money we don't have to.
Especially since printing on A4 would cost us 4X as much as printing on
US, even if we were paying for printing on US.

Anyway, I don't think Damien understood why I was wanting to reformat
it.  Let's wait for him to answer.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.