Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #00 is out ! Send feedback please ! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #00 is out ! Send feedback please !
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 06/08/2011 12:20 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 6/8/11 12:13 PM, damien clochard wrote:
>> c/ I guess other printing services in US can handle A4 paper too.
>
> You're missing the point.  We have (limited) free printing here in the
> US, but only if we use US paper sizes.

It seems to me, that this falls directly in line with education and one
of the non profits would be willing to spend money to print at A4 to
avoid problems such as this.

JD

@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579