Re: 9.2 schedule - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: 9.2 schedule
Date
Re: 9.2 schedule  (Greg Smith <greg@2ndQuadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Robert,

> -Publish information about the full schedule to some of the more popular
> mailing lists

I think that posting to pgsql-announce and PostgreSQL.org news, and this
list would be sufficient.  I'm happy to take care of that.

> -Link to this page more obviously from postgresql.org (fixed redirect
> URL is probably the right approach) to "bless" it, and potentially
> improve its search rank too.

I would suggest instead adding a new page to postgresql.org/developer
which lists the development schedule, rather than linking to that wiki
page.  Maybe on this page?

http://www.postgresql.org/developer/roadmap

--
Josh Berkus