Re: 9.2 schedule - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: 9.2 schedule
Date
List pgsql-hackers
David Fetter wrote:
> I thought we'd agreed on the timing for the first CF, and that I was
> to announce it in the PostgreSQL Weekly News, so I did just that.

Yes, and excellent.  The other ideas were:

-Publish information about the full schedule to some of the more popular
mailing lists

-Link to this page more obviously from postgresql.org (fixed redirect
URL is probably the right approach) to "bless" it, and potentially
improve its search rank too.

The specific new problem being highlighted to work on here is that the
schedule and development process is actually quite good as open-source
projects go, but that fact isn't visible at all unless you're already on
the inside of the project.