Greg Smith's book translated in french - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Greg Smith's book translated in french
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi guys,

Greg Smith's book (High performance, PostgreSQL 9.0) is now available in
french. It's published by Pearson
(http://www.pearson.fr/livre/?GCOI=27440100863920, webpage in french
obviously).

I think it belongs to http://www.postgresql.org/docs/books/ (but I may
be wrong, so correct if I am). I want to propose a patch as I already
did on other occasions), but I'm not sure how to do it. Should I add the
french translation as a new book? or should I change the line of the
english book to report that a translation is available?

Any ideas on this? I'll be happy to work on a patch as soon as I know
what to do :)

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com