Re: Infinity bsearch crash on Windows - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: Infinity bsearch crash on Windows
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
>> SELECT 'INFINITY'::TIMESTAMP;
>>

> Hmm ... I bet this is related to the recent reports about ALTER USER
> VALID UNTIL 'infinity' crashing on Windows.  Can the people seeing this
> get through the regression tests?  Perhaps more to the point, what is
> their setting of TimeZone?  What does the pg_timezone_abbrevs view show
> for them?

I must have missed that thread, I think I'm missing one of these lists
(pgsql-bugs maybe?).  I've cc'd Mark Watson so maybe you can get better

Show timezone gives US/Eastern
Select * from pg_timezone_abbrevs returns zero rows

My Linux system that doesn't have this problem is also in US/Eastern,
too, but I get 189 rows in pg_timezone_abrevs.