Re: Build farm coverage for isolation tests - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: Build farm coverage for isolation tests
Date
Re: Build farm coverage for isolation tests  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> I think the best thing might be to add a new step which runs the
> isolation check or installcheck. It would only need a small amount
> of perl code adde3d to the client to accomplish, and nothing on
> the server side.
Since I'm unskilled at perl and have never looked at the buildfarm
scripts, could someone with the appropriate skills and knowledge add
this for me?  In bash, when I'm in the normal base directory for a
build from source, my usual incantation is:
pushd src/test/isolation && make check && popd
(or use installcheck instead of check if an appropriate cluster is
already running)
Thanks in advance,
-Kevin