Re: adding years to a date field - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Christine Penner
Subject Re: adding years to a date field
Date
Re: adding years to a date field
List pgsql-general
This still gave me a sytax error. The other suggestion to multiply the interval field by 1 year also gave me a syntax error.

ii_purchased is a timestamp without time zone
ii_expected_life is a smallint

Any other suggestions?
Christine Penner
Ingenious Software