Re: Alpha4 release blockers (was Re: wrapping up this CommitFest) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andy Colson
Subject Re: Alpha4 release blockers (was Re: wrapping up this CommitFest)
Date
Re: Alpha4 release blockers (was Re: wrapping up this CommitFest)
List pgsql-hackers
On 03/05/2011 08:54 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 9:44 AM, Andy Colson<andy@squeakycode.net>  wrote:
>>> Support unlogged tables.  The contents of an unlogged table are
>>> WAL-logged;
>>
>> um.. are _not_ WAL-logged?
>
> Uh, yeah.  It looks like I fixed that in the version I committed, but
> introduced another, similar mistake which I have now also fixed.

Improved support for parallel make, make -k, and make -q

Can we add a line saying "-j still doesnt work, dont use it yet" or "make -j2 works great now".  I admit I've never
triedto use -j before... is this telling me its ok to use now?

-Andy