Re: Alpha4 release blockers (was Re: wrapping up this CommitFest) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Alpha4 release blockers (was Re: wrapping up this CommitFest)
Date
Re: Alpha4 release blockers (was Re: wrapping up this CommitFest)
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 9:44 AM, Andy Colson <andy@squeakycode.net> wrote:
>> Support unlogged tables.  The contents of an unlogged table are
>> WAL-logged;
>
> um.. are _not_ WAL-logged?

Uh, yeah.  It looks like I fixed that in the version I committed, but
introduced another, similar mistake which I have now also fixed.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company