Re: wrapping up this CommitFest (was Re: knngist - 0.8) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: wrapping up this CommitFest (was Re: knngist - 0.8)
Date
Alpha4 release blockers (was Re: wrapping up this CommitFest)
List pgsql-hackers
On 3/1/11 11:58 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> If we do hold up the release, I'll probably go back and reopen the
> postgresql_fdw patch as well as btree_gist.  So I won't run out of
> things to do.  But I'm not terribly satisfied with the decision-making
> process here.

OK, well, we gave it an extra 15 days, which was all we promised.

I'm ok with closing things as of the end of the 15 days, say Thursday or
Friday.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com