Recreate database but old tables still present - Mailing list pgsql-general

From gvim
Subject Recreate database but old tables still present
Date
Re: Recreate database but old tables still present  (Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>)
List pgsql-general
PostgreSQL 9.0.3/Mac OS X 10.6.6

I need to recreate a database at regular intervals and what normally works is:

user$: dropdb -U myuser -h localhost mydb;

user $: psql -U myuser -h localhost mydb;
psql: FATAL: database "mydb" does not exist

user$: createdb -U myuser -h localhost mydb;

Now, for some reason, when I recreate the datbase the old tables are still present. I've tried the same procedure using
apsql login but the result is the same.

gvim