CLOSURE: EXECUTE of a 'create table' string is not happening - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ralph Smith
Subject CLOSURE: EXECUTE of a 'create table' string is not happening
Date
List pgsql-general
This worked!!!
  FOR TableRec IN EXECUTE ExecuteString LOOP

THANKS ALL!!!
Ralph

p.s.  The reason we're still using 7.4 is that some system logs were trashed and we NEED that data.  All but the BLOGS have been recovered, and there lies the problem.