Re: make -j2 error in ecpg/pgtypeslib in current GIT - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Boszormenyi Zoltan
Subject Re: make -j2 error in ecpg/pgtypeslib in current GIT
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Boszormenyi Zoltan <zb@cybertec.at> writes:
>> I get reproducible "make -j2" compile error in ecpg/pgtypeslib.
> FWIW, I can't reproduce that at all, either at -j2 or -j4, on either
> Fedora 13 or Fedora 14.
>
>             regards, tom lane

FWIW, I run "make clean" and "make -j2" and it happened again.
But I tried "make clean ; make -j4" and it compiled OK. WTF?

One little dwarf worked night'n'day, what could he do?
He called his brothers and said yabba-dabba-do.
Two little dwarfs fought all day long,
Four little dwarfs sang merry songs.

BTW "make -j3" also produces the error. It must be some strange
timing bug on my system.

Thanks anyway,
Zoltán

--