Re: Query Optimizer + Parallel Operators - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Query Optimizer + Parallel Operators
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Felix,

> I'm interested in the query optimizer of PostgreSQL DB. Where could I
> find useful documentation or could you send me a pointer in the source code?
>
> What kind of parallelism does PostgreSQL use for operators, like
> selection or join?

Normally we're very helpful with this kind of information ... it's all
public after all ... but I have to say that the domain you're e-mailing
from makes it a little hard to give you a direct answer.

Could you maybe give us a little information about what you want this
information for?

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com