Re: sepgsql contrib module - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From KaiGai Kohei
Subject Re: sepgsql contrib module
Date
Re: sepgsql contrib module  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Re: sepgsql contrib module  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
The attached patch is a revised version.

Changeset from the previous revision:
- It fixed up a typo in catalog.
  The "process:{transition}" is correct permission name.
- Add checks to avoid inlining function without db_procedure:{execute}
  permission. Sorry, process:{transition} shall be checked in other place.
- sepgsql_utility_command() was added as a guest of ProcessUtility_hook,
  to control LOAD command, right now.
- Documentation was revised. Mostly, description about permission checks.
- Some mixture of tabs/spaces were fixed.
- Source code comments were revised getting more friendly to pgindent,
  as follows:
  +/*
  + * sepgsql_mode
  + *
  + * SEPGSQL_MODE_DISABLED: Disabled on runtime
  + * SEPGSQL_MODE_DEFAULT: Same as system settings
  + * SEPGSQL_MODE_PERMISSIVE: Always permissive mode
  + * SEPGSQL_MODE_INTERNAL: Same as permissive, except for no audit logs
  + */

I also tried to run pgindent on the source files. Some of them were revised
well according to the coding rule, but some of them were painful, like:

      {
  -       "db_schema",            SEPG_CLASS_DB_SCHEMA,
  +       "db_schema", SEPG_CLASS_DB_SCHEMA,
          {
  -           { "create",         SEPG_DB_SCHEMA__CREATE },
  -           { "drop",           SEPG_DB_SCHEMA__DROP },
  -           { "getattr",        SEPG_DB_SCHEMA__GETATTR },
  -           { "setattr",        SEPG_DB_SCHEMA__SETATTR },
  -           { "relabelfrom",    SEPG_DB_SCHEMA__RELABELFROM },
  -           { "relabelto",      SEPG_DB_SCHEMA__RELABELTO },
  -           { "search",         SEPG_DB_SCHEMA__SEARCH },
  -           { "add_name",       SEPG_DB_SCHEMA__ADD_NAME },
  -           { "remove_name",    SEPG_DB_SCHEMA__REMOVE_NAME },
  -           { NULL, 0UL },
  -       }
  +           {
  +           "create", SEPG_DB_SCHEMA__CREATE},
  +           {
  +           "drop", SEPG_DB_SCHEMA__DROP},
  +           {
  +           "getattr", SEPG_DB_SCHEMA__GETATTR},
  +           {
  +           "setattr", SEPG_DB_SCHEMA__SETATTR},
  +           {
  +           "relabelfrom", SEPG_DB_SCHEMA__RELABELFROM},
  +           {
  +           "relabelto", SEPG_DB_SCHEMA__RELABELTO},
  +           {
  +           "search", SEPG_DB_SCHEMA__SEARCH},
  +           {
  +           "add_name", SEPG_DB_SCHEMA__ADD_NAME},
  +           {
  +           "remove_name", SEPG_DB_SCHEMA__REMOVE_NAME},
  +       NULL, 0UL},}
      },

Do we have any workaround to avoid these indenting/formatting?
Or, the reformatted code is better than before?

Thanks,

--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>

Attachment