Re: crosstab function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sim Zacks
Subject Re: crosstab function
Date
List pgsql-general
Just to clarify, there aren't duplicate rows. But if the customer purchased two products there are 2 rows for that customer, one with the quantity sum filled in for the first product and the second row with the quantity sum filled in for the second product. I want one customer row with all the items purchased filled in.

Sim