Re: The first dedicated PostgreSQL forum - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: The first dedicated PostgreSQL forum
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> I'm not nearly as concerned about whether there are forums as about
> having "rogue" forums outside the postgresql.org domain.  People could
> misperceive such things as having some official status

That the site is now mirroring recent news from postgresql.org doesn't
help with that.  I find it hard to get too excited about yet another
forum style discussion area when there's already more PostgreSQL talk on
http://stackoverflow.com/ than I have time to keep up with.

PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support        www.2ndQuadrant.us