Re: Syntax of: alter table ... add constraint ... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Syntax of: alter table ... add constraint ...
Date
List pgsql-general
Le 08/11/2010 16:18, Alexander Farber a écrit :
> Thank you,
>
> alter table pref_users add constraint pref_users_medals_check check
> (medals >= 0);
>
> has worked!
>
> I do not use pgAdmin, because I see in the logs of my 2 web server,
> that attackers look for it all the time. But I'll install it at my
> development VM at home now.

I don't really see what an attacker can look for wrt pgAdmin. Be careful
that there is pgAdmin and phpPgAdmin and those are two different things
(even if they are both admin tools for PostgreSQL).

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr