Re: Bug report: pgAdmin takes selected portion of query in Query Editor to run - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Jack Royal-Gordon
Subject Re: Bug report: pgAdmin takes selected portion of query in Query Editor to run
Date
List pgadmin-support
I don’t know if it’s even a good idea to change that functionality. When I’m working on performance issues, I very well may put a very complicated SQL statement with several sub-selects in the window, and start with just one of the sub-selects to see what it’s performance issues might be. So it’s not unusual to select a piece of a statement and execute it.

The behavior described by Tung Do is really just a learning step.