Re: PGDG - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: PGDG
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> Well, the term 'contributor' certainly leaves room for interpretation.
> My main contribution consists of a somewhat external project
> (Postgres-R). I strongly hope that counts as well.

It's somewhat vague on purpose.  "Contributor" is almost impossible to
define in the abstract (you keep running into corner cases) but easy to
evaluate on a case-by-case basis.  Heck, when we evalualate the changes
to the contributor list every year it's like a 7-factor test.

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.