Re: CommitFest 2010-07 Plans and Call for Reviewers - Mailing list pgsql-rrreviewers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: CommitFest 2010-07 Plans and Call for Reviewers
Date
List pgsql-rrreviewers
Hi Kevin,

Le 12/07/2010 15:24, Kevin Grittner a écrit :
> [...]
> Please send me an email (without copying the list) if you are
> available to review; feel free to include any information that might
> be helpful in assigning you an appropriate patch.

I would be interested in reviewing a patch. The one I have in mind is
the pg_stat_get_backend_server_addr one (ie,
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=315). Shouldn't
be too hard. I should be available for others after this one.

Thanks.

Regards.

PS: can't send you a direct mail, so you'll get it from the RRR list.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr