Re: question about partitioning - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Joshua Gooding
Subject Re: question about partitioning
Date
List pgsql-sql
I think I replied to the individual and not to the list before....

As of right now size doesn't matter, I need to partition it via a date.
10 partitions, 10 weeks worth of data.

I was thinking of partitioning it off every 32GB of data, but that is
not exactly what I am looking to do.

Joshua Gooding