Re: Not able to connect to postgresql database - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From dmp
Subject Re: Not able to connect to postgresql database
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Manohar Bhattarai <manoharbhattarai@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have added the jar in classpath also in the CLASSPATH variable
> of /etc/environment file. Still I am getting exception :
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.postgresql.Driver.

You said you were using Eclipse, which I believe sets its own
classpath for each runnable you set up within it.  Look for the
entry under the "Run..." or "Debug..." menu item and set it up
there.
-Kevin

If you are using Eclipse, and during the initial configuration of the project
the PostgreSQL driver was not present in the project directory then it will
needed to be added. To set that:

Highlight the Project:   Project  |  Properties  |  Java Build Path  |  Libraries  |  Add JARs.

danap.