Re: BUG #5485: Microsoft VC++ exception during postgres instalation - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Sachin Srivastava
Subject Re: BUG #5485: Microsoft VC++ exception during postgres instalation
Date
List pgsql-bugs
As a workaround you can run the installer with a CLI option
'--install_runtimes 0' which will skip the VC++ runtimes installation,
However if your system doesn;t have those runtimes installation will
fail subsequently in the later stages.

 From the the installation logs found in %TEMP%, you can find the error
code returned by the VC++ runtimes installer which will be helpful in
knowing why it failed on your system.

--
Regards,
Sachin Srivastava