RE: PostgreSQL: The elephant never forgets UPDATE - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Colin Taylor
Subject RE: PostgreSQL: The elephant never forgets UPDATE
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

In the Advanced Features section.
In the section about Inheritance, there is the following command:

INSERT INTO dist_author(a_id, lastname, email, award)
VALUES (110, 'Seuss','seuss@childprodigy.com',
'National Book Awards);

There is a quote (') missing, it should read:

INSERT INTO dist_author(a_id, lastname, email, award)
VALUES (110, 'Seuss','seuss@childprodigy.com',
'National Book Awards');

Call me picky, but I always seem to fall for either missing quote, or using
double quotes instead of single quotes.

Colin

the system manager. postmaster@portasystems.co.uk

www.mimesweeper.com