Re: Quoted rule identifiers (schema name) - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Quoted rule identifiers (schema name)
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

Le 19/04/2010 17:31, sbremal@hotmail.com a écrit :
> [...]
> This is the copy of the script produced in the SQL editor window upon clicking on "CREATE script" for my rule with
quotedidentifiers:

> -- Rule: ""EMPLOYMENT_CONTRACT_ACCOUNTINGS_EDITOR_INSERT_RULE" ON
ACCOUNTING."EMPLOYMENT_CONTRACT_ACCOUNTINGS_EDITOR""
> -- DROP RULE "EMPLOYMENT_CONTRACT_ACCOUNTINGS_EDITOR_INSERT_RULE" ON
ACCOUNTING."EMPLOYMENT_CONTRACT_ACCOUNTINGS_EDITOR";
> CREATE OR REPLACE RULE "EMPLOYMENT_CONTRACT_ACCOUNTINGS_EDITOR_INSERT_RULE" AS
>     ON INSERT TO "ACCOUNTING"."EMPLOYMENT_CONTRACT_ACCOUNTINGS_EDITOR" DO INSTEAD  INSERT INTO ...
>
> What I miss:
>
> - the quotation mark around the schema qualifier in the "Rule: ..." and "DROP ..." lines

OK, this will be simple to do. I'll add a ticket and work on this tomorrow.

> - the schema qualifier in the "CREATE OR REPLACE ..." line

The CREATE OR REPLACE line seems good to me. Can you tell me what you
already have and what you want? Thanks.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com