non-reproducible failure of random test on HEAD - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject non-reproducible failure of random test on HEAD
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I just did a checkout from HEAD (a few minutes ago) and ran this:
make distclean ; ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/pgsql-serializable
--enable-integer-datetimes --enable-debug --enable-cassert
--enable-depend --with-libxml && make check
I got a failure on the random test.  Unfortunately I didn't check
the log before typing:
make check
Nothing compiled or linked, but all tests passed.  I tried a couple
more times with everything passing.
This is 32-bit kubuntu 9.10 on a lenovo 8808-8NU, which has two
Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.40GHz and 3GB RAM.

I have never seen this before. Is there something I should do to
follow up on it (other than not blowing away the evidence if I see
it again)?
-Kevin