Postgres Team: Thank You All - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brian Maguire
Subject Postgres Team: Thank You All
Date
Re: Postgres Team: Thank You All  (Stijn Vanroye <s.vanroye@easytowork.nl>)
Re: Postgres Team: Thank You All  (Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@sigpipe.cz>)
Re: Postgres Team: Thank You All  (Benjamin Smith <ben@schoolpathways.com>)
List pgsql-general
To all involved in this project,

I justed wanted to let you know how impressed and pleased  I have been with postgres over the past 5 years .  The
timelinessand quality of the releases are always robust and stable.  Every release has a very nice mix of admin,
performance,platform, and feature adds.  The support of the listserves is bar none to any commercial support I have
everpurchased. I can't remember a time I did not get 3-5 answers to any question I have ever had. I must also note that
thenew website design and organization have added very nice polish to the project.

Cheers and thank you all,

Brian