Re: Postgres Team: Thank You All - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Benjamin Smith
Subject Re: Postgres Team: Thank You All
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wednesday 20 September 2006 18:59, Brian Maguire wrote:
> I justed wanted to let you know how impressed and pleased  I have been with
> postgres over the past 5 years .  The timeliness and quality of the releases
> are always robust and stable.  Every release has a very nice mix of admin,
> performance, platform, and feature adds.  The support of the listserves is
> bar none to any commercial support I have ever purchased. I can't remember a
> time I did not get 3-5 answers to any question I have ever had. I must also
> note that the new website design and organization have added very nice
> polish to the project.

Just found this while searching my email list. I'm CTO of a small (but
growing!) software company that uses PG exclusively, as the RPMs that come
with CentOS.

Under loads heavy and light, with virtually no administration overhead, PG
chugs along and "just works".

*round of applause*

-Ben

--
"I kept looking around for somebody to solve the problem.
Then I realized I am somebody"