Re: Postgres Team: Thank You All - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Terry Lee Tucker
Subject Re: Postgres Team: Thank You All
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wednesday 20 September 2006 09:59 pm, "Brian Maguire"
<bmaguire@vantage.com> thus communicated:
--> To all involved in this project,
-->
--> I justed wanted to let you know how impressed and pleased  I have been
 with postgres over the past 5 years .  The timeliness and quality of the
 releases are always robust and stable.  Every release has a very nice mix of
 admin, performance, platform, and feature adds.  The support of the
 listserves is bar none to any commercial support I have ever purchased. I
 can't remember a time I did not get 3-5 answers to any question I have ever
 had. I must also note that the new website design and organization have
 added very nice polish to the project. -->
--> Cheers and thank you all,
-->
--> Brian

I agree wholeheartedly.

-->
-->
-->
-->
-->
-->
--> TIP 1: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
-->        subscribe-nomail command to majordomo@postgresql.org so that your
-->        message can get through to the mailing list cleanly
-->

--
Terry Tucker
Turbo's IT Manager