Re: createdb: ... duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pg_database_datname_index" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dave Vitek
Subject Re: createdb: ... duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pg_database_datname_index"
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi again,

I'm going to answer my own question.  I think there is a race where two
database servers are being setup on the same port at the same time and
two different tests end up trying to create the same DB on the same
server at the same time.

Let me know if you think I'm wrong :).