Using the new libpq connection functions in PostgreSQL binaries - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Using the new libpq connection functions in PostgreSQL binaries
Date
Re: Using the new libpq connection functions in PostgreSQL binaries  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: Using the new libpq connection functions in PostgreSQL binaries  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I worked on a patch to make PostgreSQL binaries use the new
PQconnectdbParams() libpq functions. I tried to mimic the way Joe Conway
changed my previous patch.

I know I'm way over the deadline for this commitfest. I couldn't do it
before because my previous patch (on this commit fest) proposed two
methods to do the new connection functions (a one array method, and a
two-arrays method). Joe chose the two arrays method. Anyways, I would
understand if it gets postponed to the first commitfest for 9.1.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org