Wanted: new project slogan - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

All,

I'll disagree with Rob that there's any issue with our logo, and the
branding on the name is too entrenched to change.

However, I think for 9.0 it's time for a new project slogan.

There's several problems with our current slogan:

"The Most Advanced Open Source Database"

(1) "most advanced" suggests that PostgreSQL is complex and
unapproachable by non-DB-experts.  It doesn't exactly encourage Drupal
and Wordpress geeks to give us a try, and as a result some potential PG
users are turning to CouchDB and MongoDB.

(2) LucidDB, Hadoop, Cassandra and others could now argue that "most
advanced" really depends on how you define "advanced".  While we are
still the most advanced general-purpose OSDB, they are ahead of us in
specific areas.

(3) A new slogan for 9.0 could help punch up the release and get some
people to try 9 who turned away from previous versions.

Given the above, I'd like to start this thread asking for suggestions
for a new project slogan.  When we have 4-5 solid ideas, we can put it
to a vote on a survey site somewhere.

--Josh Berkus