Re: Wanted: new project slogan - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Wanted: new project slogan
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On mån, 2010-01-25 at 11:30 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Given the above, I'd like to start this thread asking for suggestions
> for a new project slogan.  When we have 4-5 solid ideas, we can put it
> to a vote on a survey site somewhere.

Given that we have about 100 suggestions now and this mailing list
thread is surely not going to resolve the matter, I went ahead and
imported the suggestions so far into a voting system.  Perhaps this will
give us some idea about the direction people want to go.

Knock yourself out:
http://postgresql.uservoice.com/forums/39779-new-slogan