Re: XA DataSource ServerName not working - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: XA DataSource ServerName not working
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
deanhiller wrote:
> I am using jboss 5.1 with postgres XA Datasource.  i have the
> ServerName in the postgres-xa-ds.xml file but when the driver is used,
> it is using my local computer's ip to connect to the database instead
> of the one in postgres-xa-ds.xml.  When I change ServerName to URL or
> someething else, I get an exception from jboss saying setURL method
> does not exist on postgres's XADatasource, so i believe the name is
> being set but not used by postgres XA Datasource for some reason.

There is no URL property on PostgreSQL's XADataSource implementation, so
that won't work. ServerName is the property you want to set, but it
seems you're doing it wrong somehow.

Please post your postgres-xa-ds.xml file if you need further assistance,
so that others can see what exactly is going on there.

--
  Heikki Linnakangas