Re: BUG #18569: Memory leak in Postgres Enterprise server - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: BUG #18569: Memory leak in Postgres Enterprise server
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> On 6 Aug 2024, at 10:34, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

> PostgreSQL Server/Client Version: PostgreSQL 16.2

Your report mentions "Postgres Enterprise Server", are you running a product
from a vendor like EDB or are you running postgres installed by yourself via a
package manager (or similar)?  If you are buying postgres from a vendor then
please contact them, if not you are in the right place.

Upgrading to the latest 16.3 is also recommended even though there are no
references to memory leak fixes in the release notes.

> We have also attached our Repository logs, PostgreSQL server logs and DB
> logs.

No, there are no logs attached (I don't think the bugreporting form support
attaching any files).  Please provide additional information as there is
nothing to go in the report.

--
Daniel Gustafsson