Re: Streaming replication and postmaster signaling - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: Streaming replication and postmaster signaling
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@enterprisedb.com> writes:
>> But FWIW I have dedicated today and tomorrow for SR, and plan to
>> dedicate 2-3 days next week as well.
>
> So you carefully avoided answering the question: when do you think it
> might be committable?

:-). I was hoping to commit it by the end of this week, but I just
bumped into issues with the postmaster state machine is broken. That's
probably going to take tomorrow to clear out. So I'm now thinking next
week. I'm quite familiar with the whole patch, so I'm not expecting to
uncover any new major issues.