Re: Postgresql 8.4.2, Windows XP - temporary file leak: File still referenced - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: Postgresql 8.4.2, Windows XP - temporary file leak: File still referenced
Date
List pgsql-bugs
áÌÅËÓÅÊ wrote:
> windows or linux.
> See test script

Hmm, looks like I broke this with the patch to fix the assertion failure
when a cursor is opeened in a subtransaction and the subtransaction is
then rolled back. Thanks for the report!

The bug is that when we put tuples to the tuplestore that holds the
tuples to be returned from the function, the current resource owner is
the subtransaction resource owner, which is closed at the end of
subtransaction. I'll fix that.

--
  Heikki Linnakangas