Re: Backslashes in bytea values - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Lewis Kapell
Subject Re: Backslashes in bytea values
Date
List pgsql-admin
Kevin,

Thanks for your reply.

I forgot to mention that all of these insertions are being done via PHP
scripts, and we are using the pg_escape_bytea function (part of the PHP
Postgres extension) to escape the data being inserted into bytea
columns.  Rather important item, that.

Does this address all the concerns which you raised?

Thanks
Lewis