Re: Syntax for partitioning - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: Syntax for partitioning
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Simon Riggs wrote:
> I will review and eventually commit this, if appropriate, though it is
> 3rd in my queue and will probably not be done for at least 2 weeks,
> possibly 4 weeks.

I've marked Simon as the next reviewer and expected committer on this
patch and have updated it to "Returned with Feedback".  That's not
saying work is going to stop on it.  It just looks like that is going to
extend beyond when we want this CommitFest to finish, and I want to pull
it off the list of things I'm monitoring as part of that.  Everyone
should keep hammering away at nailing this fundamental bit down, so that
the rest of the partitioning patch ideas floating around finally have a
firm place to start attaching to.

greg@2ndQuadrant.com  www.2ndQuadrant.com