Re: Partitioning option for COPY - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jan Urbański
Subject Re: Partitioning option for COPY
Date
Re: Partitioning option for COPY
List pgsql-hackers
Emmanuel Cecchet wrote:
> Hi Jan,
>
> Here is a new version of the patch with the following modifications:
> - used oid list from pg_list.h
> - properly handles triggers and generate an error if needed (updated doc
> as well)
> - added your test cases + extra bad trigger cases

Hi,

that got broken by the WHEN triggers patch
(c6e0a36243a54eff79b47b3a0cb119fb67a55165), which changed the
TriggerEnabled function signature, the code currently does not compile.

I'll continue reading, in the meantime could you send a updated patch?

Thanks,
Jan