[Fwd: Re: Creating new database] - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Malcolm Warren
Subject [Fwd: Re: Creating new database]
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank you very much for your replies.

It's clear to me from your replies that something very odd is going on,
not least because I now see that if I connect with:
psql template1
I see everything in database1, including data, whereas template1 should
be empty.

Luckily this is my test database, and the production database behaves
normally, so it's clear that I've set up my test database all wrong
(which was done from a partial pg_dump).
So I'm going to do a pg_dumpall from the production database, drop the
test database and start from scratch, and try again.

Thanks,
Malcolm