Re: COPY enhancements - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Emmanuel Cecchet
Subject Re: COPY enhancements
Date
Re: COPY enhancements
List pgsql-hackers
Robert Haas wrote:
> http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/sql-explain.html

Just out of curiosity, it looks like I could write something like:
EXPLAIN (ANALYZE TRUE, COSTS FALSE, VERBOSE TRUE, COSTS TRUE) statement

What is the expected behavior if someone puts multiple time the same
option with different values. The last value prevails?
I know that this example looks stupid but when you have a lot of options
it sometimes happen that you put twice an option with different values
(that happens with some JDBC driver options...).

manu

--
Emmanuel Cecchet
Aster Data Systems