Re: c function: keep objects in memory for all session or all transaction - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christian Gonzalez
Subject Re: c function: keep objects in memory for all session or all transaction
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Ohh Thanks to all for your answers,    pgmemcache does exactly what I need, or how I need it, that is to
put my graph into a persistent memory for all transactions that have
permissions.

Thanks again,
Christian Gonzalez