Re: Linux LSB init script - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: Linux LSB init script
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I wrote:

> But before I spend a lot of time fine-tuning it, I wanted to post
> this as a proof-of-concept draft and see if people think it's on the
> right track.

I chose to take the lack of response as an indication that nobody who
cares about this thought there was anything seriously wrong with the
draft, so I tidied it up and did more testing.  I'm submitting this
for the next CommitFest.

I'm attaching the file which I propose to include in the
contrib/start-scripts subdirectory.  If it is preferred that a new
file be in patch form, I need a clue from someone how to create that.

-Kevin

Attachment