Strange "missing tables" problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Denis BUCHER
Subject Strange "missing tables" problem
Date
Re: Strange "missing tables" problem  (Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>)
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I have a strange problem since I moved some tables to a schema, some
tables are missing from the list (with \d or \dt) but they are still
present anyway ???!!!!!

Example :
> $ psql mybase
> Bienvenue dans psql 8.1.17, l'interface interactive de PostgreSQL.
> Saisissez:
> mybase=#
> bw_rma=# \dt
>                         Liste des relations
>      Schéma      |           Nom            | Type  | Propriétaire
> -----------------+--------------------------+-------+--------------
>  import          | rebates_products         | table | postgres
>  import          | rebates_customers        | table | postgres
>  rma             | categories               | table | postgres
>  rma             | customers                | table | postgres
>  rma             | defauts                  | table | postgres
>  rma             | providers                | table | postgres

No trace of my import.clients table ?????

But if I do :
> bw_rma=# SELECT count(*) FROM import.customers;
>  count
> -------
>  86703
> (1 ligne)

My table is there and I can access it !!!

Any hint or help would be greatly appreciated !

I can do without it but, it's a little strange not to be able to list
the objects present in the database...

Denis