Re: pg_autovacuum exceptions question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Bowlby
Subject Re: pg_autovacuum exceptions question
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Alvaro,

 Thanks for the response. I've run into situations where the database
has also been removed just before pg_autovacuum was about to check, and
there by kicks out an error (mainly an aesthetic issue, not really a
functional issue). If an option was added to PostgreSQL itself to
support that, would it be via a:

CREATE DATABASE blip WITH AUTOVACUUM = OFF;

command or something similar?